In response to the Great Commission, FBH International glorifies God by communicating the gospel of the grace of God as expressed in the Bible by any personal or technological means. By this, we contribute to the process through which unbelievers come to faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and Christians become conformed to His likeness.
The values outlined below are held by all members of the board of directors and staff of FBH International and
shape our corporate culture.
- Submission to the Bible as the authoritative Word of God with decisions and actions taken in accordance with biblical truth and principles.
- Integrity, openness and transparency, recognizing our accountability to God, to our supporters, and to the government.
- Diligence, prudence, and working in good faith for the best interest of the ministry.
- Financial responsibility so that expenditures will not exceed the resources supplied by the Lord through His people directly and indirectly.
- A servant attitude at all levels of the organization.
- Tradition and innovation in balance.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
The following statements are provided to indicate the biblical foundation on which we stand and from which we seek to minister.
- We believe that the Bible is divinely inspired, and is complete, final and authoritative. 2Timothy 3:16-17
- We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three equal Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. 1John 5:7
- We believe that the Bible declares the full Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, his sinless life, his atoning death, his bodily resurrection, his ascension, his intercessory work and his imminent return for his believing people. John 1:1; Matthew 1:23; 1Peter 2:22; 1Peter 3:18; Luke 25:29; Ephesians 1:20; Hebrews 7:25; and Revelation 22:20
- We believe in one Church, the body of Christ on earth, that its members should gather in his name alone, for the purpose of prayer, worship, ministry and evangelism. Ephesians 4:4-12
- We believe that all have sinned and are in need of salvation. Romans 3:23
- We believe that mankind faces two eternal destinies: bliss in the presence of God and the holy angels, and the lake of fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 1 Cor 2:9; John 5:24-29 and Rev 20:15
- We believe that forgiveness of sins and redemption are obtained through faith alone, in the work of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. Ephesians 2:8-9 and 1Peter 1:18-19
- We believe in the great commission given by the Lord Jesus Christ to the Church. We seek to obey the Lord in his command to preach the gospel and to make known to all the way of salvation. Matthew 28:18-20 and Mark 16:15
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ for his church. 1Corinthans 15:51 and 1Thessalonians 4:16 FBH International
The protection of the privacy and confidentiality of friends and supporters of FBH International is not just a legal obligation, it is fundamental to the way we conduct our operation.
When you voluntarily provide us with your personal information, we commit to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. This Act obliges everyone with access to personal information of others to use it in a responsible ethical manner. It sets the rules for how FBH International can collect, use or disclose your personal information.
Supporters of the ministry who wish to receive a tax receipt for their gifts or our newsletter, provide us with personal information such as name, street address, e-mail address, phone number, and in some cases, credit card numbers or banking information for automatic withdrawals. We assure you that all such information is never sold, traded, or in any way communicated with any other business or ministry enterprise for any purpose.
Like most business and ministry operations, FBH International relies on computers to store information including that of our friends and supporters. We have several measures in place to ensure the security of that information to prevent access by unauthorized persons. Access to your information is strictly limited in the office. They are authorized to access and use the information only in order to provide you with the services you have requested.
At any time, you have the right to ask us to show you the information in our records that pertains to you to check it for accuracy.
We appreciate the spiritual and financial support of the friends of FBH International and are committed to the ongoing protection of the personal information we use in carrying out our ministry.
PRAY FOR US
We are grateful to God for those who hold up the ministry in prayer. To receive a short weekly email with a specific item to pray with us for, please email your request to [email protected]